Heat For Homes and Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
In light of the current COVID-19 Situation and the restrictions put in place, we have made some changes to the way we work to keep exposure to an absolute minimum for both our customers and our staff.
We understand that during this difficult time if you are without heating or hot water, more than ever you will need a new boiler installed making this an essential service.
Health and safety is of paramount importance right now and our staff are fully aware of safe working practices and are equipped with the correct PPE.
We are offering the option of a Remote Boiler Survey which can be carried out using a smartphone or tablet using various apps including Facetime, Skype, Zoom etc removing the need for a Surveyor to enter your home.
For customers who are not able to carry out a Remote Boiler Survey we have streamlined our Boiler Survey to add an extra level of safety and reduce the risk of exposure:
- A phone call from the Surveyor from inside the van when he is outside your property to go through your requirements.
- The Surveyor will then enter the property to carry out a survey and take pictures.
- The Surveyor will then go back to the van to assess the survey results and go through pricing options with you over the phone.
Our Engineers have been trained in safe working practices and will always come prepared with the correct PPE. We ask that our customers follow the safe working procedures, this includes;
- Keeping to a minimum of 2 metre distance at all times.
- Clearing space around the boiler, gas meter and cylinder if applicable.
- Keeping all family members clear of working areas and preferably in another room while the works are carried out.
- Keeping all conversations to a minimum while inside your property
- If there are any vulnerable people inside the property to keep them as far away from working are as possible.
We do ask that in the interest of safety if you do feel poorly or have any of the symptoms that you let us know before attending. Other than that, it is very much business as usual for us during this busy period and our commitment to deliver the highest quality service throughout remains.